OUTPERFORMING SINCE 1976.
Manufactured since 1976, Upwardor’s AL-976™ Aluminum Door offers a variety of options where superior strength, maximum visibility and unlimited light transmission are required. Its unique and durable design allows customized configurations for openings up to 7.3 m (24 ft.) wide. The AL-976™ is used in a wide variety of applications.
- 44.5 mm (1-3/4”) thickness, manufactured from extruded 6063-T6 aluminum
- Suitable for automotive dealerships, service stations, bus terminals, fire halls, store fronts and more
- Clear anodized finish standard, optional colours and finishes available
- Tongue and groove section with weather seal inhibits air filtration
- Available with various glazing options: single, insulated, tinted, tempered or specialty
- Solid bottom options: stucco panel, anti-dent panel or Thermalex® panel to match
- Removable snap-on PVC mouldings and soft vinyl glazing bead
- Optional horizontal members incorporate built-in strut for added rigidity as required