HIGH-LIFT DOOR INC is Proud to offer Schweiss Doors, The best hydraulic door system on the market
- Faster, Bigger Cylinders… with Spherical Bearings
- Provides a canopy when open
- All-steel framework… Stronger… Better… Safer
- No wood members on Schweiss hydraulic doors
- Comes complete with its own strong subframe
- Clean Looking Doorframe… All-Steel Frame… No Wood
- Easy-to-Insulate… Easy to Line Inside Doorframe
- The hydraulic door you see is fully insulated and lined
- Easy-to-Install Windows… any size, any location
- All-steel window frames are welded at the factory
- Welded Cross Members… A Strong Connection
- Stronger Door… No Wood allowed on Schweiss Doors
- Internal Truss… Provides a neat apperance to the building
- External Truss available
ALL-STEEL DOORFRAMES ARE BETTER!
Schweiss Uses All-Steel Members
Strong Welded Connections… The Best
We offer both RED and GREEN Hydraulic pump and Cylinder Paint Colors
THE BEST JUST GOT BETTER
WE HAVE THE BEST PUMP AND DOOR ON THE MARKET
SCHWEISS DOORS HAS TAKEN EXTREME PRIDE IN INTRODUCING ITS NEW POWERFUL RED AND GREEN POWER PUMPS TO THE WORLD.
From the minute you press the control button on your handy remote control, you’ll be amazed at how this door functions. It’s everything you want it to be and more.
The unit has all the bells and whistles and comes with single or 3-phase electrical components.
Easy to read psi pressure gauge, service filter and fluid temp gauges let you know that the door is always working properly and at full capacity.
Everything is in one compact hydraulic pump unit powered by 2, 3, 5 or 10 horsepower motors to safely lift even the smallest or heaviest doors and seal them tightly.
The door will lock up and down or safely lower or raise your door in case of electrical failure. Each unit comes with a standard tractor hydraulic hookup; lower the door at any time; very handy for agricultural or industrial applications.
Special designed built-in manual override allows the operator to lower the door in case of a power outage.
Battery backup features that use a DC battery or drill to operate the door in either direction in case of an emergency, giving you a superior backup system for your door and peace of mind.
A WELL THOUGHT-OUT DESIGN… RED POWER PUMP… ONE OF A KIND
They’re powerful… We’re talking THE most Efficient Pumps with standard motors designed ready to lift any size door, at any time, all the time!
- They’re Reliable… Safe, Carefully Designed Hydraulic Pumps that operate at 95% efficiency.
- They’re Quiet… This amazingly smooth, quietly operating pump system.
MULTIPLE PUMP MOUNTING OPTIONS… NICE FEATURE
– Under Workbench – Hydraulic power unit can be
placed under a workbench or anywhere in the room.2
– Wall Mount: Up or Down – mount anywhere away
from the door opening or even in another room.3
– Stand Alone Unit – Complete stand-alone hydraulic
unit can be placed anywhere in the building.4
– Up/Down/Stop Switch – Mounted near the door opening.5
– Electrical Control Panel – Can be mounted independently
from the hydraulic pump.
“OUR NEW WRAP-AROUND HINGE DESIGN SETS THE NEW STANDARD FOR HYDRAULIC DOORS”
Our doorframes are designed with double push tubes that are tied directly into the wrap-around hinges that connect both vertical push tubes directly to the header tube.
The advantage of double push tubes is that forces of hydraulic cylinders are evenly distributed to the doorframe and the wrap-around hinges.
“There have been hydraulic doors with hinge welds that failed, literally tearing off the doorframe and destroying the door. Our design team provided a more durable wrap-around hinge with grease zerks that are accessible without removing the top rubber seal.”
Robust Center Hinges
Tubular Self-Supporting Subframe and columns
Robust End Hinges
GREASE ZERKS ON ALL HINGES
EVERY DOOR HAS ITS OWN SELF-SUPPORTING SUBFRAME
Our hinges distribute the door loads evenly across the
self-supporting subframe greatly reducing stress on the building structure
The robust hinges are designed to withstand the door weights and hydraulic forces of the cylinders as the door opens.
Your door is only as good as its hinges! Take one look at the Schweiss hinges and you will clearly see the workmanship, strength and functionality of each hinge. The Schweiss hinges are bigger… stronger… heavier.
GREASE ZERKS ON EVERY DOOR
- Our hinges can be easily greased for longer hinge life.
- Schweiss is the only manufacturer to offer hinges that can
be greased from underneath the door without removing the
top weather seal.
- No Oilite bushings to wear thin.
REMOVABLE HINGE PINS…
- Removable hinge pins are a better design…
- They are never welded in solid on a Schweiss door.
- We take no shortcuts… All hinge pins are removable.
The hinge makes the door…
The weight of the door and hydraulic forces exert loads on the hinge while the door is operating
so it had better be STRONG!
The unique hinge design incorporates heavy hinge plates that wrap around each vertical push tube for added rigidity. Without this wrap-around design, the doorframe members can be overstressed and begin to tear apart from door weight and hydraulic forces over time. This won’t happen with a Schweiss Door!
Hydraulic doors operate with one set of top hinges. These hinges need to be strong enough to support the door weight and the hydraulic cylinder forces when opening; unlike a bifold door that shares the load between the top hinges and the center hinges.