At HIGH-LIFT Doors we install industry leading products known for quality and innovation, designed to completely transform spaces and enhance lifestyle.
Are you Commercial Door Technician who is looking for full-time hours, steady work, an opportunity to expand your skill sets and make more money?
Loyalty, innovation, integrity, customer service and out of the box thinking are the values that inspire our culture, our employees and our brand. Join our growing company and see how you can innovate with us.
Our people are committed to each other and to the realization of our vision through their unique job functions.
Out of the box thinking
Think of the possibilities instead of limitations. Be willing to re-examine almost anything. Design with agility, try, mitigate risks . Translate the best ideas into realistic, pragmatic, executable plans.
Over deliver on commitments. Be committed to putting in your maximum work effort and always do what you say. Be the loyal person people trust to get things done.
Failure is the beginning of success
At High-Lift Door we embrace failure in our facility. Failures in the facility mean perfection in the field! it usually means one is thinking out of the box and gaining valuable insight Never give up in the face of resistance and setbacks. Have fearless accountability for getting results. Be consumed with making things better and have an insatiable curiosity for learning.This means taking bold action on what you believe is right. Confronting problems directly and facing adversity head on. It may make you a bit awkward but a great employee has to be comfortable being unpopular when required and press on. Take on seemingly impossible goals and work out of your comfort zone.
Business Development and Sales
Be the embodiment of our “Easy-to-do Business With” Value, by treating our customers the way you would want to be treated and providing simple solutions that are easy to understand.
Become the ultimate customer advocate. Share your expertise and help customers maximize the value of the tools and resources we provide.
Stretch your analytic problem-solving skills while working on enterprise-level projects and cross-functional teams.
Service Tech :
- Day shift Monday to Friday from 8.00 p.m. to 5:30 a.m.
- Experience in a overhead door position of 5 to 8 years.
- Good computer skills.
- Ease of communications.
- Leadership, teamwork and being mobilizing.
- Use good judgment.
- Know how to manage priorities and be well organized.
- Plan, direct, control and evaluate service operations for the Day shift.
- Complete tasks according to production requirements, given the available workers and performance of machinery and equipment to maximize production.
- Provide the team leader and / or workers information, changes and daily goals following the production committee and the daily orders.
- Participate, if necessary, in production tasks.
- Participate in weekly meetings.
- Participate in improvement projects.
- Perform other tasks related to production, Installation, shipping and quality control.
Component personnel management:
Document thoroughly all completed service work and return to office
Plan the training of your assistant (give training or coaching).
Complete timesheets and complete absence information for pay.
Ensure the application of the company’s occupational health and safety rules in the factory.
- A stable schedule that allows you to combine work and personal life.
- Insurance and group RRSP with employer participation.
- An employee assistance program.
- An employer who has at heart to recognize your work.
- An environment of dynamic and creative life.
- A team listening to your ideas.
- Motivating challenges made for Ontario and abroad.
- Corporate discounts.
| LEAD HAND COMMERCIAL DOOR INSTALLER / SERVICE TECHNICIAN|
Minimum of 2 years experience in the overhead door field
The candidate must be able to install and repair overhead doors, automatic door operators,
We also invite subcontractors with their crews to install our projects.
Commercial Door Technician with the ability to install and repair commercial overhead doors and residential garage doors is a great asset.
Basic experience is required in Commercial Door and Glazing Industry.
Clean Drivers Abstract and Criminal Record Check
Read, Write and Speak English (Fluently)
High school degree or equivalent
Full-time$70,000 to $90,000 per year
Corporate truck 24/7
Job Type: Full-time and Subcontract
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-timeSalary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 year
HIGH-LIFT DOOR INC manufactures supplies,services and installs garage doors whose design provides very high energy efficiency. The experienced team is proactive to changing executive home commercial markets. The company distinguishes itself by listening, personalized service and its innovative strength.