PANORAMIC FULL GLAZED GARAGE DOOR
The best lighting will always be the natural light. The contemporary garage door GX-175-FV from GAREX optimizes the outdoor brightness for a clear and pleasant interior space. This door offers a maximum window size in various finishes and can be arranged to harmonize with the modern look of any building.
We can find the GX-175-FV panoramic full glazed garage door in restaurants, car wash as well as interior partition wall applications.
See how this product can not only enhance the look of the building but most important, resist to the bad weather and to an intensive use.
- Aluminum extrusion
- Several choices of glass finish
- More rigid Industrial rails
- 3 colors of paint finish, possibility of custom paint finish
Garex can manufacture the GX-175-FV panoramic full glazed garage doors up to 6,1 m (20 ft) wide and up to 5,49 m (18 ft) high.
All of our doors can be assembled with panels of 45, 53 and 60 cm (18, 21 or 24 inches).
TAKING THE MEASUREMENT
Taking the garage door dimensions is needed to install your new garage door. A professional will come to your home or business free of charge to perform this step.
Garex can configure a door operator to fit the available space. Standard High Ceiling Full Vertical Lift Limited Space Roof Slope
All hardware is mounted in proportion to door weight and frequency of use. Garage Door:
- Standard Commercial Door – Under 500 lb and operated fewer than 50 cycles/day.
- Sturdy Commercial Door – Under 650 lb and operated more than 50 cycles/day.
- Industrial Door – Over 650 lb and operated very frequently.
- 14- or 12-gauge steel tracks.
- 14- or 13-gauge steel hinges.
- Double hinges on doors over 12 feet wide.
- Crossbar installed for doors over 12 feet wide.
- 12-gauge steel spring supports.
- Rollers 2 or 3 inches in diameter with ball bearings.