A PROFESSIONAL PRODUCT FOR INTENSIVE USE
We can find the GX-175-S steel door in commercial, industrial as well as agricultural environments.
The many possibilities of combinations, tailored made and the quality of the materials and of the assembly are among the benefits of choosing the GAREX GX-175-S steel commercial garage door.
See how this product can not only enhance the look of the building but most important, resist to the bad weather and to an intensive use.
- R-16 urethane insulation:
- High structural resistance ensures panel rigidity.
- Insulation able to withstand Canadian winter conditions.
- Double-lip door jamb seal and panel seals.
- High-gauge anchor plates installed in everyGarex door panel to ensure solid hinge attachment.
- More rigid Industrial rails
- 8 colors of paint finish, possibility of custom paint finish
- Features the new Rot-Proof Extruded Polystyrene XPS End Block
Garex can manufacture the GX-175-S steel garage doors up to 9,14 m (30 ft) wide and up to 10,67 m (32 ft) high.
All of our doors can be assembled with panels of 45, 53 and 60 cm (18, 21 or 24 inches). Compare this door with GX-175-FV GX-175-A GET A SAMPLE
If you require a non-standard color, we can paint your door to the color of your choice (equivalence Sico or Gentek).
We can configure a door operator to fit the available space. Standard High Ceiling Full Vertical Lift Limited Space Roof Slope
All hardware is mounted in proportion to door weight and frequency of use. Garage Door:
- Standard Commercial Door – Under 500 lb and operated fewer than 50 cycles/day.
- Sturdy Commercial Door – Under 650 lb and operated more than 50 cycles/day.
- Industrial Door – Over 650 lb and operated very frequently.
- 14- or 12-gauge steel tracks.
- 14- or 13-gauge steel hinges.
- Double hinges on doors over 12 feet wide.
- Crossbar installed for doors over 12 feet wide.
- 12-gauge steel spring supports.
- Rollers 2 or 3 inches in diameter with ball bearings.
Garex Doors and Operators.
TAKING THE MEASUREMENT
Taking the garage door dimensions is needed to install your new garage door. A professional will come to your home free of charge to perform this step.